Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome.

For some time now i've toyed with the idea of publishing a blog. Not because I believed I had some great wisdom or exceptional perspective to impart, but more simply because I welcomed the chance to organize, in essay form, the many and varied thoughts that go whizzing through my head daily on the equally varied topics of film, literature, politics, sports, and the culture at large. I expect that the bread-and-butter of my postings will consist of film reviews, both of current releases and of old favorites I hope to re-explore in this space. Expectations, however, are often off the mark. For all I know, by this time next year this will morph into one of the scores of raging, polemical political blogs that now populate the net. Time will tell, I hope you'll stick around to find out.

No comments: